26.9.06

Ying Jie's Wedding



Went to style my hair for my cousin's wedding yesterday..i found it so exciting!! Her wedding was interesting because she had her solemnization conducted just before the dinner at the hotel ballroom itself.. and i got to pop the party poppers too. It was a really sweet wedding. The couple even sang a duet as they walked in at the 2nd entrance. I think my cousin is so pretty..

Oh Meiying, wish u could be there too. I'll send u photos as soon as i get them. And i signed off for u too on her guestbook.. =D Anyway Da Gu Ma really liked the earrings you made..

I think i'm learning to enjoy gatherings with my family more n more.. like learning to cherish every moment. Guess when i was younger, gatherings were boring.. but now i get to talk to my aunties and uncles and even play with the little babies.. i have 4 nephews and 2 nieces.. eek so old.. ha!
________________________________________

I think my term breaK is so short.. i never seem to have enough time to do anything.. why?? sigh.. How does one remain thankful & joyful all the time? Where can i go when i want a place to hide? Why can't i just hibernate somewhere n finish my thesis with no disruptions? Why am i not progressing?

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust." Psalm 91:1-2